Eastern Cape Motor group is Committed to Treating our Customers Fairly:
At Eastern Cape Motor group, we are committed to offering our customers the highest possible standards of service, and to ensure we are ‘Treating Customers Fairly’.
We recognise that both we and our customers have everything to gain if we look after their best interests and ensure that our customers are treated fairly in all aspects of our dealings with them.
Our commitment to our Customers
- provide you with clear information about the products and service we offer, including fees and charges
- ascertain your individual needs, preferences and circumstances before recommending a product or solution
- only recommend a product that we consider suitable for you and that you can afford – and always the most suitable from the available options
- not recommend a product if we can’t find one we consider suitable
- encourage you to ask if there’s something you don’t understand
- give you access to a formal complaints procedure should you become unhappy with our service
How you can help us
To help us give you the most appropriate advice, we will ask you to:
- tell us as much as possible about your income and outgoings, to enable us to provide this to the financial institution to properly assess how much you can afford
- let us know about changes that might affect your ability to repay
- let us know if there is any aspect of our service, or of a product we have discussed or recommended that you don’t understand
- tell us if you think there are ways we can improve our service
- Thank you for choosing the Eastern Cape Motor Group.